My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, February 22, 2015

#Oscars2015: Heart of Darkness

As in I heart the darkness of all these gowns. The blacks, the blues, the deep shades of midnight. Heart, heart, heart. I am super underwhelmed by cate Blanchett. Like total womp-womp; this is a woman who usually shows up in breathtaking artistic pieces, and she showed up in black. 

A pleasant surprise was certainly Rita Ora who rose to the Oscar occasion, and I FINALLY adore Jessica Chastain. I adore Margot Robbie so so much and I think she looks incredible. It's a bit plain, yes, but at least it has more character than Cate's. Lorelai Linkalter. No.



CATE BLANCHETT

MARGOT ROBBIE

SIENNA MILLER

RITA ORA

MELANIE GRIFFITH

KELLY OSBOURNE

CHERYL HINES 

KELLY RIPA

 LORELAI LINKLATER

 PATRICIA ARQUETTE

RACHAEL HARRIS

JESSICA CHASTAIN



No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network