My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, December 18, 2014

This Week in Dresses via ASOS

So, I hear you're looking for some new dresses to spice up your wardrobe and make it more haute (without the price tag of course)? Enter ASOS, the store that never fails to deliver (free shipping both ways, mind you) in all aspects of fashion perfection. Their dresses are not only adorable and on trend, but they tend to be a fraction of the price of their designer counterparts but look just as sleek.

There is no one dress of perfection (I lie-- it's the little black dress. That is the dress of perfection), so when it comes to embracing different styles and trends, don't be afraid to do so. Below are a series of dresses that would cater to a multitude of women, begging for them to leap out of their comfort zones and try something new. I love taking risks, and some of these dresses have all the makings of a true risk. Others are modern updates on old classics, and the rest are just the type you order, try on, and send back (for free). Because this is America and you can do stuff like that here. Long live free shipping. Most of all, all the dresses below are modest and fully acceptable in your local shul or at any Jewish occasion worth getting dressed up for. You can thank me later. So consider these dresses my Chanukah gift to you, and when you buy them, they will be your Chanukah gift to you. We make such a great team, don't we?




1 comment :

  1. Wow, these are really awesome dresses, go well with fashion trends. Going to share this with my friends and I believe they will love it as well

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network