My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Friday, September 5, 2014

#NYFW: Tadashi Shoji, Marissa Webb, Tome, Kaelen, Escada, Houghton

If ever there was a master of the woman's body, it would be Tadashi Shoji. The way he dresses women is nothing short of fantastic; his silhouettes and his designs are bursting with sophistication and femininity without compromising on modernity. I'm obsessed (please say that in the most pretentious, NY fashion addict accent that you can think of).

TADASHI SHOJI

MARISSA WEBB

TOME


KAELEN

ESCADA
 

HOUGHTON

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network