My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, September 4, 2014

#NYFW: Mimi Plange, Josie Natori, Jonathan Cohen, M Missoni

One of my favorite times of the year is here! #NYFW (New York Fashion Week, for those of you not in the know), also known as #MBFW (Mercedes Benz Fashion Week-- gosh people, keep up) is back, and it's debuting it's collections of Spring 2015 perfection.

Naturally, I am here to deliver to you all the modest looks from the hottest runways. What the designers have in store for us remains to be seen, but I'm expecting lots of soft pastels, graphic prints, and a hella lot of interesting silhouettes. Spring will never look the same. Now if only we could just skip over Winter 2015.


MIMI PLANGE
 

JOSIE NATORI

JONATHAN COHEN

M MISSONI
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network