My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, September 11, 2014

#NYFW: Michael Kors, Sophie Theallet, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Bibhu Mohapatra, Clover Canyon, Pamella Roland

The little Jewish girl inside me is giddy with glee that a man of Michael Kors' talent and eye for design is a member of my tribe. Everything about Kors' S/S 15 collection is perfect, from the prim and proper blouses to the feminine fabrics and flowy silhouettes. And can we discuss the midi skirt situation going on? Kors' customer is clearly evident-- a cool, chic woman who approaches life with casual ease but never compromises on style; she's the girl that looks like she "woke up like this", rolled out of bed and got dressed ready to take on the day with ease and panache. So basically, thanks for modeling your collection after me, Michael Kors. You nailed it.

MICHAEL KORS
 

SOPHIE THEALLET

MARC BY MARC JACOBS

BIBHU MOHAPATRA

CLOVER CANYON

PAMELLA ROLAND




No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network