My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

#NYFW: Jenny Packham, Badgley Mischka, Oscar de la Renta, Naeem Khan, Alice & Olivia, Noon by Noor, J. Crew

Please remember to breathe when taking in these looks. I do not want to be held responsible for shortness of breath or any other medical malady that comes with viewing things that are incredibly beautiful and beyond stellar. Jenny Packham's collection is EVERYTHING. If you haven't quite established my aesthetic yet, just look at Packahm, Badgley Mischka and Oscar de la Renta to get the right idea. NOTE: The Oscar looks below do not even come close to doing the collection justice. I highly advise you all to lose your breath while viewing his entire show.

JENNY PACKHAM


BADGLEY MISCHKA

OSCAR DE LA RENTA

NAEEM KHAN

ALICE & OLIVIA
 

NOON BY NOOR

J. CREW



No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network