My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, September 8, 2014

#NYFW: Carolina Herrera, Lela Rose, Victoria Beckham, Vivienne Tam, Yigal Azrouel

Carolina and Lela. This post is an ode to you and all things pretty. You know women, you know femininity and you know style. While these are just the modest looks, it would behoove you all to go see the complete shows of these two fantastic women, and when your jaw drops to the floor, don't say I didn't warn you. Carolina and Lela for the win.

CAROLINA HERRERA

LELA ROSE

VICTORIA BECKHAM

VIVIENNE TAM

YIGAL AZROUEL


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network