My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

#RoyalTour: The Never Mellow Yellow Kate

Ahhh so much has happened on this royal tour while I was celebrating my freedom this Passover! Damn you, freedom! I guess it's too hard to play catch up on everything so instead I will just focus on the arrival of the two Princes and and the Princess in Australia where Kate literally glowed in this Roksanda Ilincic dress.

I can't really even pronounce that name of the designer, but I can certainly stare in awe at yet another modest frock that is literally fit for a Queen-- well future queen, at the very least. And in an attempt to deliver on what I missed earlier in the week, Kate was seen leaving New Zealand (bound for Aussieland) in a perfectly tailored Rebecca Taylor blue suit. Perfection personified, people.













No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network