My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

#RoyalTour: The Duchess in DVF

I am going to overcompensate on Kate Middleton posts since I have been MIA these last couple days and in the two hours since the holiday, Part I is over Kate has shown up to another engagement in a DVF dress. Granted it's already tomorrow morning there, but I like to think I'm on the cutting edge of Kate news anyway, no matter the time zone the holiday or the event. I think they call that being insane.

So get this DVF Patrice Dress ($325) while you can ladies. It's still in stock in some places, especially since it's not really hit the news yet!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network