My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, April 10, 2014

#RoyalTour: The Denim Duchess and Her Blue Jeans

In more blue news, our favorite royal couple was seen dressing down for a series of New Zealand engagements and Kate was decked our in denim and Zara. That blazer, which the Princess has worn previously, is the perfect casual Friday ensemble for her tour today, and Will was similarly dressed down for their day of excursions.

PS that is the most beautiful profile shot of a human being ever taken. And how come when I walk in the rain I don't look like that? Siiiiggghhh.

Todays post is brought to you by the word wedges. Drool now.








No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network