My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

#RoyalTour: The Alexander McQueen Blues

Kate and Will (sans George) participated in a wreath laying ceremony in New Zealand tomorrow morning (because it's already tomorrow there) and Kate was decked out in an Alexander McQueen coat. Her hair was swept back in all its brunette perfection and she basically looked amazeballs, as always. Do you expect anything less?

Let's discuss those navy heels though, shall we. A decent and classy pair of navy heels are nearly impossible to find and those are quite possibly the best pair I have ever seen. #Jealous.








No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network